Pentagon FPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pentagon FPS

Multiplayer Browser-Based Fast-Paced Realtime-Strategy and Modern First-Person-Shooter Under Construction Powered by Unity 3D

Pentagon will be released on September. Stay tuned!

There has been a lot of changes in the game! Check the progress thread for more info.

Capture the flag mode is in development!

Login / Register system almost working correctly. With this I will be adding GMs and Ban system!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pentagon
SLUMS EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 am by Redoitallover

» The first Game Play of the Original Demo
SLUMS EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm by RAYMANDO

» Official Game Progress Thread
SLUMS EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 pm by RAYMANDO

» GAME
SLUMS EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm by Redoitallover

» Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN]
SLUMS EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 am by Redoitallover

» GAME RELEASE DATE
SLUMS EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 am by Redoitallover

» Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win?
SLUMS EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am by LordKSH

» Attachments [FORUM]
SLUMS EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 am by SnitZeL

» Animated Announcement [FORUM]
SLUMS EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:49 am by SnitZeL

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 136 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

SLUMS

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SLUMS Empty SLUMS Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:03 am

RAYMANDO

Will this game have Slums? Just like Rush Team. I think you could do it, but in a better way. I have fantastic ideas for Slums and Assault which would make the maps better. I will tell those ideas to SnitZel on Skype ;) It's good to see more games coming up.

Hope you make a game which leads to MIGRATIONS. :D

2SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:10 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH

It is a good idea, we will look into it. If you have that map as a template or if you have created it, giving it to us will be a good contribution to the game. And we will give it's credit to you too.
Thanks for sharing this idea. It is greatly appreciated.
P.S. We are not looking to copy rt. We are trying to make it better or in our style, this is just for your information. If you have any nice templates for maps, feel free to PM me or Snitzel, because I and him are both working on the weapons and for maps together. And if you have another idea regarding the forums, game, weapons, feel free to share it here.

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
[Pentagon Staff]

3SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:08 pm

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

I plan to add Assault but I don't know if Slums is from another game or Perunamaa made it. If Peru did then I can't add it to the game due to copyright infringements.

http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

4SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:44 pm

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

The map Slums was made by Peru. Sorry, We cannot add it at this time.

http://fade-solaris.forumotion.com/

5SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:46 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH

Redoitallover wrote:The map Slums was made by Peru. Sorry, We cannot add it at this time.
Oh then we can't add this map due to copyright infringements. But we are planning to add Assault, and even urban.

6SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:02 am

RAYMANDO

I am just into the basics of Modelling. Just as I said, not copying Slums but making something better out of it. It may seem a bit similar but let's see.

And we could simply take his permission to create a similar map. I will search the web to see if it was from another game or anythin' like that.

7SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:33 pm

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

RAYMANDO wrote:I am just into the basics of Modelling. Just as I said, not copying Slums but making something better out of it. It may seem a bit similar but let's see.

And we could simply take his permission to create a similar map. I will search the web to see if it was from another game or anythin' like that.

Feel free to do so! It would be cool to see how Slums would look like in Pentagon. I mean, just imagine Slums without campers, bunny hoppers, dancers, noobs and flying nades!

http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

8SLUMS Empty Re: SLUMS Mon May 05, 2014 7:01 am

LordKSH

LordKSH

SnitZeL wrote:
RAYMANDO wrote:I am just into the basics of Modelling. Just as I said, not copying Slums but making something better out of it. It may seem a bit similar but let's see.

Feel free to do so! It would be cool to see how Slums would look like in Pentagon. I mean, just imagine Slums without campers, bunny hoppers, dancers, noobs and flying nades!
^^ That's my dream, hope it becomes true  Very Sad XD
That would be awesome for me. WITHOUT campers and those noobs, SLUMS WILL BE PARADISE. And ray best of luck on your work, hope you come out with a great map and keep those ideas coming.  Very Happy  Aur kabhi kuch kaam ho to PM karlena  Very Happy 
P.S. And if you can help us out with the ts3 prob please do, because I have heard from you that you were planning to make a channel for BuLLeT.

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
[Pentagon Staff]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum