Pentagon FPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pentagon FPS

Multiplayer Browser-Based Fast-Paced Realtime-Strategy and Modern First-Person-Shooter Under Construction Powered by Unity 3D

Pentagon will be released on September. Stay tuned!

There has been a lot of changes in the game! Check the progress thread for more info.

Capture the flag mode is in development!

Login / Register system almost working correctly. With this I will be adding GMs and Ban system!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pentagon
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 am by Redoitallover

» The first Game Play of the Original Demo
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm by RAYMANDO

» Official Game Progress Thread
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 pm by RAYMANDO

» GAME
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm by Redoitallover

» Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN]
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 am by Redoitallover

» GAME RELEASE DATE
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 am by Redoitallover

» Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win?
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am by LordKSH

» Attachments [FORUM]
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 am by SnitZeL

» Animated Announcement [FORUM]
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:49 am by SnitZeL

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 136 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:22 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Carrot10

Fade has been through a lot, and it's time to start over. Recruitment in Fade is now open, whether it be the real deal, or SoLaris, a second division of Fade. We may have been down before, but we're coming back. Quality not Quantity. Fade will never die.

What is Fade?

Fade is a chill clan for people who like to escape reality and a clan made for people who want to have fun! We are not centered on something like skill. We are mostly centered on respect and the kindness of other players. We aim for 4 things. Having fun, being kind, respect others, and be cooperative. Fade is sort of different than the other clans. Other clans want to be the number 1 in the world, while we just have fun and enjoy ourselves. Another clan might be trying to perfect their skills, while we just float on. Fade is always up and running in the battlefield. Fade is one of those clans out there who are happy-go-lucky.

Fade is an organized and well established clan where all the members have a voice in clan discussions. Fade was formed by FemalePwnage (FadeFemalePwn) on believe it or not, Christmas Eve. It was the biggest clan on Rush Team for a long time before it was disbanded late in the year of 2013. As a former Fade member, I feel it is my duty to make Fade strong again. We have 4 positions in the clan. The Common Member, The Elites, The Council, and a Leader. We value each other’s opinions to possibly make the clan better. We have daily matches with each other when we have enough people online. Fade is not a quickscope clan however. We are a mix of different types of players. We got the crazy gunman, the shy sniper, the maniac with the knife, and that guy that huddles in a corner with a gun close to his chest.

We are the players who seek adventures in the battlefield. We are the people who look forward onto dawn. We stand strong and fight together. We float on and live long. We are the people of the world who will walk into the future of gaming. We are Fade!

RULES

1: When you join a game, you MUST join the team with weaker/newer players. We do this to help Newbies out and to give our selves a good name.
2. NO CUSSING, keep trash talk G/PG rated
3. Respect! Respect Other clan members, Respect other people out side your clan, Respect Staff members (seeing how there are 2 in this clan, we will have our eyes on you Wink)
4. DO remember this is a game for fun.
5. Don't Rage quit. Get yourself back out there.
6. Every time you die, you should have learned something for next time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ranks:

• Leader
  • Council Member
  • Elites
  • SoLaris

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Council/Leadership:

Leader:
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Hiiii10[M-GM] - REDOitallover

Co Leaders:

None

Council:

None

Elite Members:

None

Members:
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Th11  [M-GM] - LordKSH
Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Screen17FadeBlur

APPLICATION:
Forum Name:
Skype Name:
In-game Name:
Date Joined The Game:
Nationality:
Time Zone:

An example application:
APPLICATION:
Forum Name: LordKSH
Skype Name: Example@Yourinfo.com(on skype) and your name also(All this info can be PMed to redo or to any FADE member, so he will pass it on to other members, or this info can be wrote here also)
In-game Name: [M-GM]-LordKSH
Date Joined The Game: 2014-02-22 (You can write the date you joined the forums)
Nationality: Indian
Time Zone: GMT+3

You can either post your application like the one given above, decorated with colors, as this would look more attractive, or you could use different colors for this purpose; it is also allowed to not use any colors in your application, so you can do so in any manner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALLIES:
None
*NOTE* Don't ask for becoming allies, We will ask YOU.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SoLaris

SoLaris is a Training Group For new members wanting to join Fade. When Joining before the game comes out, you will automatically be put in the member group. Those joining after the game releases will be put into SoLaris until the test out. They will have one chance to test out per week. SoLaris will clan war other clans, giving other clans practice, and giving SoLaris Members experience against more elite opponents.
NOTE: ALL CLAN WARS AGAINST SoLaris WILL BE SCRIMMAGES NOT COUNTING AS LOSSES/WINS FOR FADE.

#FadeAway

Last edited by Redoitallover on Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:47 am; edited 8 times in total

http://fade-solaris.forumotion.com/

LordKSH

LordKSH

Good luck redo. A very informative and an attractive recruitment page. Really love it, and good luck for the clan. I am thinking to join this clan, and also make one. Till then I would love to join your clan.
My Application:
Skype Name: Lord KSH(if you want to add me PM me, I'll give you my skype email)
Date Joined The Game: Let it release. To the forums, 2014-02-22
Age: You know, I'm a GM, My age should be 18 or around it.

So here's it. Looking forward to be an assistant, or one of the leaders of the clan.  Very Happy 

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

LordKSH wrote:Good luck redo. A very informative and an attractive recruitment page. Really love it, and good luck for the clan. I am thinking to join this clan, and also make one. Till then I would love to join your clan.
My Application:
Skype Name: Lord KSH(if you want to add me PM me, I'll give you my skype email)
Date Joined The Game: Let it release. To the forums, 2014-02-22
Age: You know, I'm a GM, My age should be 18 or around it.

So here's it. Looking forward to be an assistant, or one of the leaders of the clan.  Very Happy 

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
Application Accepted!
Please PM me your Skype name. I have yet to make an account for the clan. I will when i find time. As for being Co-Leader, You can, but you will have to work your way up like everyone else Wink. But knowing you, you will be there before you know it! Happy

LordKSH

LordKSH

Thanks redo, for taking me into the clan.
I have PMed you my skype info. Please add me there.
And looking forward to serve the clan well.
#FADErockzzzzzz

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

#FadeForever

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

Good looking thread Happy
BTW, you made the clan art?

http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

SnitZeL wrote:Good looking thread Happy
BTW, you made the clan art?
Nope, i wish i did lol. It was made by an old Fade member from RT.

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

CLAN RULES UPDATED

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

10Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:32 pm

Blurr

Blurr

Wazzaap, i'm applying  Very Happy 

Application:
Forum Name: Blurr
Skype Name: byDaKaR
In-game Name: Blur / Jogia(?)
Date Joined The Game: As soon as it comes out i guess. Joined the forums on April 6th.
Nationality: Spanish / Uruguayan / Brazilian
Time Zone: GMT -3

Thanks for taking the time to read it, hope i get accepted !

Regards,
Blur.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blurify

11Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:09 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH

Blurr wrote:Wazzaap, i'm applying  Very Happy 

Application:
Date Joined The Game: As soon as it comes out i guess. Joined the forums on April 6th.

Regards,
Blur.

Thanks for taking your time to write your application. Your application is currently being processed. Wish you good luck on your recruitment.
And if you have some doubt about our recruitment process, please give me or redo a PM or post it down below, so all can see it.

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
[Fade Member(not recruiter, not promoted till now.) So your application will be answered my Redo, who's the boss.]
[Pentagon Staff]

12Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:57 pm

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

Application:

Regards,
Blur.
Accepted!  Happy  I will add you on skype when i get time.
NOTE: No one will be promoted until the game comes out, unless I find I need help in recruitment. There is no reason to Promote until this date.

13Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:59 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH

Redoitallover wrote:

Application:

Regards,
Blur.
NOTE: No one will be promoted until the game comes out, unless I find I need help in recruitment. There is no reason to Promote until this date.
Congrats to Blur on being accepted for the clan. You are welcome to FADE | SOLARIS. I hope you have a great time here, and add me on skype too, I'll pm you my info on skype. And just saying, SuperNovaX clan isn't bad either, SnitZel(their clan leader), hasn't came online for a time, some problem might be there, or you would have got a quick reply from him.

@Redo: I didn't ask for promotion, I just reminded him that I am not in-charge of recruitment and I can't say if you are either accepted or declined. And I want to talk to you, either here or skype, PM the time you can be online.
And I want to do some changes on this thread, about colors and add some stuff about allies and other things which I feel to add, if it is a yes, I'll proceed to  change it.
P.S. I'm adding Blurr to the roster, I think I'll have your permission for it, and Blur please decide, what is your nationality, is it either Spanish or Uruguayan or Brazilian.
I'll need that to add you on the roster.

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
[Pentagon Staff]
[FADE Member]

14Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:47 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

LordKSH wrote:
Redoitallover wrote:

Application:

Regards,
Blur.
Congrats to Blur on being accepted for the clan. You are welcome to FADE | SOLARIS. I hope you have a great time here, and add me on skype too, I'll pm you my info on skype. And just saying, SuperNovaX clan isn't bad either, SnitZel(their clan leader), hasn't came online for a time, some problem might be there, or you would have got a quick reply from him.

@Redo: I didn't ask for promotion, I just reminded him that I am not in-charge of recruitment and I can't say if you are either accepted or declined. And I want to talk to you, either here or skype, PM the time you can be online.
And I want to do some changes on this thread, about colors and add some stuff about allies and other things which I feel to add, if it is a yes, I'll proceed to  change it.
P.S. I'm adding Blurr to the roster, I think I'll have your permission for it, and Blur please decide, what is your nationality, is it either Spanish or Uruguayan or Brazilian.
I'll need that to add you on the roster.

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
[Pentagon Staff]
[FADE Member]

You may change to clan colors in the thread. I will add him to the roster as soon as I know his nationality. I think Brazilian because of IP. I know you aren't asking for a promotion, I just wanted to say any promotions would be very rare until the game comes out. Then I will Wink. No big deal Happy

15Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:32 am

Blurr

Blurr

@Redo: Thank you so much, it's an honor. I'll try my best to serve the clan like it deserves  Happy  

@Lord: Thanks dude ! Hope we get along as the game development progresses, and when it releases Very Happy

And btw, i currently live in Uruguay, so you can use that flag on the roster  Wink

16Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:39 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

Blurr wrote:@Redo: Thank you so much, it's an honor. I'll try my best to serve the clan like it deserves  Happy  

@Lord: Thanks dude ! Hope we get along as the game development progresses, and when it releases Very Happy

And btw, i currently live in Uruguay, so you can use that flag on the roster  Wink
Ok thanks  Wink 

17Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 pm

LordKSH

LordKSH

Blurr wrote:@Redo: Thank you so much, it's an honor. I'll try my best to serve the clan like it deserves  Happy  

Best of Luck, and again welcome to the clan, and yeah, 'FadeBlur' is awesome for your IGN. Hope we get to chat together.

Regards,

[M-GM]-LordKSH
[Pentagon Staff]
[FADE Member]

18Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:55 pm

Blurr

Blurr

@Lord Thank you one more time, feel free to PM me your Skype info and i'll add you asap.
And yeah, i think that if i feel good here and still in the clan, i'll use FadeBlur as IGN, i think it's pretty badass Very Happy

19Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:18 am

LordKSH

LordKSH

THREAD UPDATED

20Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:50 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

Our new Motto is
#FadeAway

I would like to thank FadeBlur for this awesome Motto!! Wink

21Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:53 pm

Blurr

Blurr

Redoitallover wrote:
Our new Motto is
#FadeAway

I would like to thank FadeBlur for this awesome Motto!!  Wink
Haha, that's so cool !
I was between #FadeUp (like #FaZeUp) and that one, I think it's pretty cool.
I think I got it when reading some post on the RT Forum, talking about Fade and how it 'faded away' (such pun) and I liked it, hopefully that doesn't happen soon with this Fade. Wink

22Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:09 pm

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

lol That's awesome Wink It will never happen with this Fade!! Wink Wink

23Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:02 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

The Fade forum is being remade at the moment for the launch of the game. If you go on it and it looks sort of crappy... that is the reason. I am also taking suggestions because I am remaking almost all of it Happy

24Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:16 pm

Blurr

Blurr

Redoitallover wrote:The Fade forum is being remade at the moment for the launch of the game. If you go on it and it looks sort of crappy... that is the reason. I am also taking suggestions because I am remaking almost all of it Happy
Nice !
Yeah, it does look weird lol.
I don't know much about that stuff, so I can't help too much.
If I get any idea I'll make sure to inform it tho.

25Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Empty Re: Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN] Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

ok cool Happy thx FadeBlur

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum