Pentagon FPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pentagon FPS

Multiplayer Browser-Based Fast-Paced Realtime-Strategy and Modern First-Person-Shooter Under Construction Powered by Unity 3D

Pentagon will be released on September. Stay tuned!

There has been a lot of changes in the game! Check the progress thread for more info.

Capture the flag mode is in development!

Login / Register system almost working correctly. With this I will be adding GMs and Ban system!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pentagon
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 am by Redoitallover

» The first Game Play of the Original Demo
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm by RAYMANDO

» Official Game Progress Thread
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 pm by RAYMANDO

» GAME
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm by Redoitallover

» Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN]
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 am by Redoitallover

» GAME RELEASE DATE
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 am by Redoitallover

» Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win?
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am by LordKSH

» Attachments [FORUM]
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 am by SnitZeL

» Animated Announcement [FORUM]
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:49 am by SnitZeL

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 136 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win?

4 posters

Who do you think it's going to win?

Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_lcap33%Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_lcap67%Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_lcap0%Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_lcap0%Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

Who do you think it's going to win the Brazil 2014 world cup? I was going for Italy but it is out so. I  think either Holland or Germany, or even France.

Vote on the poll or leave your comment below! Happy

http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

Blurr

Blurr

In my opinion, there are 4 possible finalists:
Germany is the strongest team since the beginning. Their team is just so complete, they play fenomenally from the keeper to the forwards.
Holland seemed strong as well, they crushed Spain, but from what i've seen in latest matches, they aren't as strong as i thoght. Today's match was given, the penalty didn't exist lol.
Argentina is a good team, although they're not playing at their best, their teamplay kinda lacks, and they seem to relay on Messi.
Brazil is just like Argentina: great players, but they don't seem to find their play, and they relay on Neymar. It's obvious this cup is biased, everyone saw it since the beginning, and Brazil is definitely going to the finals. Don't be surprised if they win.
I'd like to say some words about Belgium: i was definitely expecting something big from them, just look at the names: elite ṕlayers from elite leagues. You can't deny that list of players is awesome.
It turns out they're not that good. Their defense makes mistakes, the midfield doesn't create and the strikers don't take advantage of the chances they have.

Overall, if i had to choose a winner: Germany.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blurify

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

Yeah Germany looks pretty strong, but just like Holland they did a regular match vs Ghana (almost lost), the only one that has played well in all matches (imo) is France, but, they didn't play with elite teams yet, so yeah. Let's see how it all turns out.

http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

I wanted Columbia to win... but now I want Germany to Wink

http://fade-solaris.forumotion.com/

Blurr

Blurr

Did you people watched today's match ? Omfg, that was out of this world, I was freaking out, i'll just ctrl+c & ctrl+v what i posted on RT Forum:

Well today's match was fun, Bras1l vs German7 (see what i did there? huh?)
I was just chilling, doing some homework, and then bam! 1-0. I was like "k, saw that coming"
Got back to work, a few minutes and bam! 2-0 "ookaaay", I could barely keep working and BAM! 3-0. Then i proceeded to take my phone and freak out on Twitter, just like everyone else, apparently. I could barely tweet about it and BANG! the 4th. Again, could barely say anything and MOTHERF*CKIN BANG! 5-0, i was trippin. Got so hyped, everyone else as well, it was so unreal. Brazilian defense was just a bunch of safety cones.
Second half, pretty much the same, Germany dominating, 2 more goals (with missed shots, it could've been like 10-1) and at the end, they left Brazil score.

Redoitallover wrote:I wanted Columbia to win... but now I want Germany to Wink
Let's go Germany !

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blurify

LordKSH

LordKSH

Blurr wrote:Did you people watched today's match ? Omfg, that was out of this world, I was freaking out, i'll just ctrl+c & ctrl+v what i posted on RT Forum:

Well today's match was fun, Bras1l vs German7 (see what i did there? huh?)
I was just chilling, doing some homework, and then bam! 1-0. I was like "k, saw that coming"
Got back to work, a few minutes and bam! 2-0 "ookaaay", I could barely keep working and BAM! 3-0. Then i proceeded to take my phone and freak out on Twitter, just like everyone else, apparently. I could barely tweet about it and BANG! the 4th. Again, could barely say anything and MOTHERF*CKIN BANG! 5-0, i was trippin. Got so hyped, everyone else as well, it was so unreal. Brazilian defense was just a bunch of safety cones.
Second half, pretty much the same, Germany dominating, 2 more goals (with missed shots, it could've been like 10-1) and at the end, they left Brazil score.

Redoitallover wrote:I wanted Columbia to win... but now I want Germany to Wink
Let's go Germany !

Sorry if I'm late to the party, kinda been busy with all exams. But finally I'm free and back and blur, in the first half raining goals, would say a historic win for Germany. It's about time they clinch another World Cup.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum