Pentagon FPS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pentagon FPS

Multiplayer Browser-Based Fast-Paced Realtime-Strategy and Modern First-Person-Shooter Under Construction Powered by Unity 3D

Pentagon will be released on September. Stay tuned!

There has been a lot of changes in the game! Check the progress thread for more info.

Capture the flag mode is in development!

Login / Register system almost working correctly. With this I will be adding GMs and Ban system!

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pentagon
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 am by Redoitallover

» The first Game Play of the Original Demo
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyTue Dec 02, 2014 6:04 pm by RAYMANDO

» Official Game Progress Thread
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyThu Nov 13, 2014 2:45 pm by RAYMANDO

» GAME
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyTue Oct 14, 2014 4:38 pm by Redoitallover

» Fade|SoLaris Recruitment Table [OPEN]
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptySat Sep 06, 2014 12:53 am by Redoitallover

» GAME RELEASE DATE
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 2:38 am by Redoitallover

» Brazil 2014 World Cup - Who do you think it's going to win?
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 11:05 am by LordKSH

» Attachments [FORUM]
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 am by SnitZeL

» Animated Announcement [FORUM]
Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:49 am by SnitZeL

Top posting users this week
No user

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 136 on Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:02 pm
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread

+2
MrKzak
SnitZeL
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:13 pm

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

SuperNovaX

A SuperNova is a star that suddenly increases greatly in brightness because of a catastrophic explosion that ejects most of its mass.

We're a small group but we're growing.. Our members are specialized by having: Skill, Activeness, Loyalty, Dedication to the clan, Always show sportmanship while gaming and have fun.

SuperNovaX is more than a group of players doing wars. We're a Revolution recruiting and growing into a clan where you can have fun but also a very skilled clan.

Once you join, you are forever part of a brotherhood that sticks together through thick and thin.

What does SuperNovaX stands for?

When recruiting we will be very selective. These is what it's takes to join:

• Skill: Be able to help us in Clan Wars!

• Loyalty: Have members that will be ever part of this family!

• Respect: Respect is important to grow as a person and player.

• Matturity: Don't think you can't joke or troll, but there is a line between joke and be immature. Please respect that line.

• Good Attitude: You will always be happy to help and will always be on in every circumstances.

• Dedication: Always bring the best to this clan!

• Humor: Smile maybe?

Rules

The foundations of a clan are built on it's rules.

No hacking or means of gaining an unfair advantage over the opponent will be entertained. Respect your opponent, and he will respect you.

You must be active : To be part of SuperNovaX, being active is a must. We're not asking you to noob-bash all 24 hours of the day, we're asking you to respond to when we call you, and to actively participate in clan wars and conquests.

Do not organize any clan wars without previous permissions of a High Rank Member. They are: Dictators, General, Captain. To accept a clan war will be taken some factors as are who will be on and versus who will be.

Do not ask for any High Rank. All you're gonna get by asking that, is less possibilities to got it. Try to earn it by yourself and you will be greatly surprised.

Application Form

Real name?
How old are you?
In-game name?
What makes you better than an average Pentagon player?
What can you bring to SuperNovaX?
Why do you want to join SuperNovaX?

Roster

-SnitZeL-
-None-
-None-
-None-
-MrKzak-
-Warlokzz- (Trial)

--> Dictator
--> General
--> Captain
▇ --> Supreme Elite
--> Members

Last edited by SnitZeL on Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:38 am; edited 3 times in total

http://pentagonfps.wix.com/game

2Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:41 pm

MrKzak

Hello.

I'm applying.

• Skill: Be able to help us in Clan Wars! Of course!

• Loyalty: Have members that will be ever part of this family! I'm Loyal.

• Matturity: Don't think you can't joke or troll, but there is a line between joke and be immature. Please respect that line. Yes, I know.

• Good Attitude: You will always be happy to help and will always be on in every circumstances. Yes.

• Humor: Smile maybe?  Very Happy 

Real name? My real name is Rayan.

How old are you? Sixteen and half. 27/03.

In-game name? MrKzak

What makes you better than an average Pentagon player? If I understand, I have a big experience in FPS game. Then you'll see how i'm good.

What can you bring to SuperNovaX? Nice player, fun and matturity.

Why do you want to join SupernNovaX? Because this can be the best clan, and there isn't any members yet then I want to help this clan.

Best regards,
MrKzak

3Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:57 pm

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

MrKzak wrote:Hello.

I'm applying.

• Matturity: Don't think you can't joke or troll, but there is a line between joke and be immature. Please respect that line. Yes, I know.

• Good Attitude: You will always be happy to help and will always be on in every circumstances. Yes.

• Humor: Smile maybe?  Very Happy 

Real name? My real name is Rayan.

How old are you? Sixteen and half. 27/03.

In-game name? MrKzak

What makes you better than an average Pentagon player? If I understand, I have a big experience in FPS game. Then you'll see how i'm good.

What can you bring to SuperNovaX? Nice player, fun and matturity.

Why do you want to join SupernNovaX? Because this can be the best clan, and there isn't any members yet then I want to help this clan.

Best regards,
MrKzak

As I know how you play from RT, welcome  Wink

4Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:03 pm

MrKzak

Thank's dude!

5Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Warlokzz

Warlokzz

• Dedication: Team Player .

• Humor: Smile maybe? Fun Loving

Real name? My real name is Ebrahim.

How old are you? 24 Years

In-game name? Warlokzz

What can you bring to SuperNovaX? Fun New ideas and rest you will see it yourself

Why do you want to join SupernNovaX? : This is a New clan and i know you well from RT . So who wouldnt like to join a BEAST CLAN ./

http://www.sarinformatica.com

6Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:58 pm

MrKzak

I thought that was my apply. You take a bit my sentences.

7Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:04 pm

Warlokzz

Warlokzz

Hehehe yea bro .

8Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:42 pm

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

Sorry Warlokzz, you may not post some one else's post like that. Even if you made some changes. I may delete this, but I think I will wait for SnitZeL to see it.

http://fade-solaris.forumotion.com/

9Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:15 pm

Warlokzz

Warlokzz

Wait . Where did i copy .. Please check my post properly guys before you comment .

Note: The application form starts from : Real name? My real name is Ebrahim.

In-game name? Warlokzz

What can you bring to SuperNovaX? Fun New ideas and rest you will see it yourself

Why do you want to join SupernNovaX? : This is a New clan and i know you well from RT . So who wouldnt like to join a BEAST CLAN ./

10Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:36 am

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

warlokzz wrote:Wait . Where did i copy .. Please check my post properly guys before you comment .

Note: The application form starts from : Real name? My real name is Ebrahim.

In-game name? Warlokzz

You copied the things you must have to join the clan from Kzak, you should've copied it from the original post. Anyways, as you're very active I think you would be good for this clan  Happy
Gotta wait for the game's release to see how good you are. (at Pentagon).

11Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Sat Jan 11, 2014 2:22 pm

Warlokzz

Warlokzz

I always give ma best .. And abt beeing active i am always online except the time i sleep thats 4-5 hours...

12Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:49 am

MrKzak

Welcome.

13Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:43 am

LordKSH

LordKSH

Wow I would really like to be in this clan. It looks good to me.

Best regards,

LordKSH

Last edited by LordKSH on Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

14Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:44 pm

MrKzak

You revive the forum SaintEagle. Let's hope Snitzel don't stop the game.

15Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:57 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

As for now, work on the game has slowed, but not stopped. Me and snitzel have stopped talking on this forum because we are busy. But work is still being done on the game. As for the clan, I am not in it. So i don't know.

16Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:56 pm

SnitZeL

SnitZeL
Administrator
Administrator

Forget the clan, the game isn't released so it is just an idea. And no I didn't stop developing the game.

17Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:20 am

Redoitallover

Redoitallover

Thanks Blurr! Your help in sharing this forum is appreciated. I still check it everyday, but i rarely post now...

18Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Empty Re: Official SuperNovaX Clan Thread Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:15 am

Blurr

Blurr

Redoitallover wrote:Thanks Blurr! Your help in sharing this forum is appreciated. I still check it everyday, but i rarely post now...
No problem ! It's my pleasure to help  Happy 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blurify

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum